Pureinfotech Forums

Best Windows 10 laptop the money can buy?

why I ask, I had a lot of laptops. Very different companies and realy know which is the best:)
Reacently I bought Fujitsu Workstation H730 and realy I had problems with Windows 10, what is very strange because machine is power:)

maybe You can write which laptops do You prefer and in future I will be able to buy very well working machine :slight_smile:

Regards

Nowadays, it’s not much about which one is best, it’s more what you need. For example, you’re looking for a powerful laptop the Surface Book with Performance Base is perhaps the best devices you can get.

Dell and HP are some of the best brands of laptops. The Dell XPS 13 with the infinity display is a great machine and so is the HP Specter X360.

If you’re looking for a gaming laptop, perhaps the Razer Blade is what you’re looking for.

It all comes down to what you need, the size, and money you’re willing to spend.

1 Like

Thanks Mauro :slight_smile:

Of course You are right.
Now I know what is worth to buy. In Future I am sure that I will ask again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont have much info like you about laptops, but I wanna give you suggestion it will help you and other members in future, on the base of my experience best laptop are Dell XPS 15, HP Spectre x360, HP ZBook x2, and Alienware m15, I currently using HP ZBook x2, its amazing no doubt, I purchased it from discounted online coupons from reecoupons, you can also visit there for more varieties.

HP zbook X2 it is mobile workstation. IT is realy nice machine.

Regards