The calculator is not responding after upgrading to 1903. I could uninstall it, but didn’t know where to get the app from.
On Windows 10, to uninstall the Calculator app, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Select the Calculator app.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Uninstall button again.
To reinstall the Calculator app on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Microsoft Store.
- Search for Calculator. Or click this direct download link to the Store.
- Click the Get button.
Once you complete the steps, the Calculator app should install again on your device.