Windows 10 S is restricted to only apps from the Store, but even though, you should be getting a better app experience with this variant of the OS, apps like Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 have still have issues.
For example, trying to launch the app on a Windows 10 S PC, such as a Surface Laptop, would result in a crash, making it impossible to use the app. However, while the Adobe and Microsoft say that they're working on a permanent fix, Adobe has recently issue a workaround.
In this guide, you'll learn the steps to fix Photoshop Elements 15 crashing on launch after installing it from Windows App Store on a Windows 10 S system.
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
- Type the following path and click OK.
- Create a new folder and name it Adobe.
- Create a new folder inside Adobe and name it Elements Organizer.
- Create a new folder inside Elements Organizer and name it 15.0The folder structure should be C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\15.0
- Launch Photoshop Elements 15.