I restart my Windows 10 1709 with Edge and open webs

Why my system when I restart with Edge and open webs windows open again Edge and all this sides?

any advice. any config should I make yet ? :slight_smile:

Regards

The question is little bit unclear, but if I understand correctly, this is happening because you have the option to restore previous pages on Microsoft Edge, and you have Windows 10 configured to start up apps on restart.

To stop Microsoft Edge from restoring your tabs:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
  2. Click the three-dotted menu button in the top-right.
  3. Click on Settings.
  4. Use the Open Microsoft Edge with drop-down menu, and select the option you want, such as Start page.

To stop Windows 10 from restarting apps like Edge:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Click on Accounts.
  3. Click on Sign-in options.
  4. Under “Privacy,” turn off the Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update and restart toggle switch.

I have changed these both above and still the same. For example I have open few tabs in Edge I restart my system and open Edge and Edge shows me all tabs which I opened before restart.

Thanks for reply.
ps. isn’t better for Windows 10 to have turn on this : Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update and restart ?

If the instructions mentioned above didn’t work, you can try resetting Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.

Use these steps at your own risk.

thanks Mauro.

After resetting Microsoft Edge is the same. Maybe this must be like this :slight_smile:

The system works very well I only wanted to know why Edge works like above :slight_smile:

Regards