Which is a better option: Refresh or Reset this PC? If Windows 10 has problems with incompatible drivers

Hi sir, I want to ask about better option between refresh and reset PC, accidentally my laptop get lag and crash cause incompatible VGA drivers and hang on system and I was unable to restore VGA driver to earlier stage cause option isn’t available on device manager, so I try to look on reset or refresh this pc.

From both of them, which option that can restore my windows back to earlier stage with drivers is restored just like I buy or like clean windows (only OEM apps available) and my data on user partition is still safe?

And when I choose “keep my files” is that sign windows will only reinstall Windows and keep my user files and not wipe it with following other partition (because I’ve 2 partition in my laptop)?

I’m using Windows 10 home single language OEM license type

Thank you for your time,

They’re basically the same thing, you can go either way. However, “Fresh start” from Windows Defender Security Center does a clean install with the most up-to-date version of Windows 10, and keeps your files and some settings.

“Reset this PC” reinstall the same version of Windows 10 already installed on your device and gives you the option to clean the drive or keep your files and some settings.

If you’re looking for a simple solution that install the latest version of Windows 10 and keeps all your settings and apps, then use the “Fresh Start,” otherwise if you want to customize the reset, use the “Reset this PC.”