Pureinfotech Forums

Windows 10 can't sign into any microsoft application

Hey everyone recently i found an issue to access account settings and can’t sign in to microsoft store and i cant add family account or something , i try to creat new account and still the same issue in new account and when i click in any account settings section the settings crash and didnt respond , i also tried msreset and sfc /scannow and dism restore health commands .

Do you have any third-party customization application installed on your PC? If so, remove them, and try to check the settings again.

Also, boot into safe mode, and see if you’re seeing the same issue.

Third-party like what ? i have all iobit software , ill try to boot into safe mode thank you .
edit : i boot into safe mode same problem .

i tried every thing possible but maybe its java or antivirus who afftected my settings .

I would suggest temporarily removing third-party software to see if anyone is causing the problem.

Also, it could be a problem with your installation, you can use these steps to repair it without having to reset your system:

1. Open Start .

2. Search for Command Prompt , right-click the top result and select the Run as administrator option.

3. Type the following command and press Enter :

dism /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

4. Type the following command and press Enter :

sfc /Scannow

unfortunately its didn’t fix anything .

Unless you’ve previously connected the device to a work environment that can pull specific settings that can prevent you from certain settings and functionalities, and creating a new account, and booting in safe mode, you’re getting the same result, it’s best to backup your data and perform a reset or clean installation of Windows 10.

i tried new account and safe mode same issue , i hate reset windows i rested it and download all 270 gb stuff in last septemeber , if u remember i have in this forum some problems that fixed by windows 10 quality update , can u tell me pls next quality update date release ?

I hear you. Quality updates are released every second Tuesday of the month followed by unscheduled releases. The next major feature update is expected to be around May 2020.

1 Like

Thanks , hopefully that updates can fix my issues .

1 Like