Pureinfotech Forums

Windows 10 settings not responding on version 1903

hey guys yesterday i face this problem in my computer after restart i didn’t change any thing before restart and after that when i click settings its open all options , but system option wont open at all nothing happen when i click system option.
this is log file :slight_smile:

The program SystemSettings.exe version 10.0.18362.1 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 188c
Start Time: 01d51de338219020
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe
Report Id: 0a4a88b6-de1f-4b98-ba0d-12ea226a65d5
Faulting package full name: windows.immersivecontrolpanel_10.0.2.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
Faulting package-relative application ID: microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel
Hang type: Quiesce

What version of Windows 10?

version 1903 latest update and i have a simple question please , if i want to reset windows and keep my files where can i keep my games folder its around 200 GB where can i put this folder to keep him after windows reset ?

I believe everything (including games) inside the drive where Windows 10 is installed will be kept. However, because you’re resetting, depending how your games are installed. You may need to reinstalled if they’re installed like applications.

if i keep a folder in desktop and reset windows can i found this folder in same desktop or another location ?

Yes, that’s how it supposed to work. However, no matter what, I always recommend to create a backup.

the back up need huge usb size o a dvd right ? or creat a partion ?